6 Discussions
Elle Elle a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Renovation in progress - Dilemma - We are in the process of a complete downstairs renovation (kitchen, all flooring, pool bath, etc). A few questions: We ran into some issues... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Elle Elle a lancé une discussion
Towel Bar Placement Help - I’m in the homestretch of a master bathroom renovation. I wanted hooks and I had them placed where they seemed to fit best. We still want to... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Elle Elle a lancé une discussion
Tween and toddler room redesign - Need your help! Toddler daughter needs to move to a big girl bed. I plan to move my tween daughter's furniture into her room. I did somethin... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Elle Elle a lancé une discussion
Quick Holiday Design Solution Needed! - I need to create a guest/office space by Thanksgiving. Currently this space is the holder of all the boxes and misc things we didn't unpack... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires
Elle Elle a lancé une discussion
Decorating a living/dining room combo - I need suggestions for how to best create a seamless space in my living/dining room combo. I moved into this home 1 yr ago. I've had the di... Lire plus
2 J'aime    193 Commentaires
Elle Elle a lancé une discussion
Wall Color - What is the wall color depicted here?
    1 Commentaire