18 Discussions
Curlytop a lancé une discussion
Love the green blanket. The color! Has anyone seen similar? - I'd like to get a similar blanket in that gorgeous shade of green. Ideas?
    Commenter
Curlytop a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Curlytop a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing size for Palms and source - I have decided to order 2 Kentia Palms and one smaller maybe 3 foot fan type palm (Chinese fan?) for my sun-room in Pennsylvania. They nee... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Curlytop a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Curlytop a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Curlytop a lancé une discussion
Where can I get bench like this? - Where to go to get this kind of bench?
    1 Commentaire
Curlytop a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Curlytop a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Curlytop a lancé une discussion
Cabinet hardware? - This is my inspiration bathroom! I'm doing the master bath right now. I'm having trouble seeing and identifying the cabinet hardware. Can... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...