10 Discussions
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
Details on heaters? - Were the heaters installed during construction? Also where can I find more information about those type of heaters? Thanks in advance
    Commenter
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
what company did the screens - I would like more information about the screens
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
Dining room - Where can I purchase this table?
    Commenter
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
Can I still purchase this map. - I love this map. Can I still purchase it. If so my email address is Lnpatterson02@yahoo.com.
    1 Commentaire
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
Laughing - Can you tell me the name of this brick and what company makes it?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
Lvaughn - Can you please tell me the name of this brick and stone? I love this combination.
    1 Commentaire
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
Lnpatterson02@yahoo.com - What is the name of this brick?
    1 Commentaire
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
Shonda - Can you please tell me the name of this brick?
    Commenter
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
Shonda - What is the name of the stone
    7 Commentaires
lnpatterson02 a lancé une discussion
Shonda - What is the name of this stone?
    Commenter