6 Discussions
lopezmaryk a lancé une discussion
What are my ceiling options? - Our 1940’s cape cod has an addition (1950) of a den and half bath with this ceiling. My husband insists it’s okay. He also insists this litt... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
lopezmaryk a lancé une discussion
Too Small Porch. Help! - Our front door has a wider swing than the depth of the porch. It’s terribly inconvenient. I want some ideas to bring to the table when I tal... Lire plus
    Commenter
lopezmaryk a lancé une discussion
White Dove or Chelsea Gray? - I'd like to paint this tv/library room and adjoining bathroom. I'm working around the blue couch. I'm swapping out the wall art for black an... Votez maintenant
    5 Commentaires    6 Votes
lopezmaryk a lancé une discussion
den decor and arrangement? - This is my favorite room of the house. It is quiet and cozy, our reading room and media room. I just took out a beautiful area rug due to a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lopezmaryk a lancé une discussion
Exterior House Color - We need to have siding repaired from storm damage and then have the whole house painted. Current color is Briarwood (Benjamin Moore). I'd ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
lopezmaryk a lancé une discussion
To paint or not to paint? - Not a new question, but I have been on the fence for 15 years. Opinions on my cabinets? Thank you!
    21 Commentaires