24 Discussions
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
Now you see it - Some record heat in May is making all my roses open and blow much faster than normal. Here are some shots I took of the rapidly frying roses... Lire plus
6 J'aime    25 Commentaires
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
First blooms this year - Roses had a late start this year due to an unusually cold and long winter... but - now they're bursting around my sunroom (where it's warmer... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
Pretty Jessica for Michael - I was inspired to get this Pretty Jessica band (from Long Ago Roses) thanks to Michael G who wowed me with his last summer when I was visiti... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
My favorite time of year - This year has been slow to get the roses started. Around my house where it is warmer/sunnier the roses are almost at peak bloom, but elsewhe... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
It's Jon's Birthday! - Tomorrow marks the special occasion of Jon-in-Wessex's birthday! Happy Birthday, dear friend!
    18 Commentaires
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
Some middle-aged beauties - These roses are still antiques, but these roses are not as old as the classic european roses in my other post. A climbing beauty, American ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
Some Old Beauties - I'm just catching up on the pictures that I took when my garden was in full bloom. Here are some classic roses I love. There's a reason thes... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
Long View of my garden - My garden is nearly at peak bloom and I took a couple pictures yesterday before the rain smashed everything. Here's a long view of my main r... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
A few garden shots - First take a peep into my garden gate to spy my main rose garden: Then here is my youngest garden which features a new sundial that reminds... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
lori_elf z6b MD a lancé une discussion
Two new red Austins! - Here are my two new Austins for this year, Darcey Bussell and Munstead Woods. Munstead Woods is my favorite, one of the best Austin reds I'v... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...