11 Discussions
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
Yellow pot - What is the plant/tree in the yellow pot
    1 Commentaire
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
Need Help Choosing Paint Color - Can't decide on a paint color for the door and the shutters. Should they all be the same color? Or should the door be different?
    7 Commentaires
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
Need Ideas for new shutter and door colors - The brick on the house need cleaned up, but my neighbor Really wants to change the color of her shutters and her door. I told her, I knew th... Lire plus
    Commenter
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
Water feature - I Really like this water feature. Do you have info as to where I might find it? Thank You, in advance. ( I think I just need to move to a w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
I love these plant colors - Do you suppose in West Virginia, I could plant Pride of Madeira as an annual, and save seeds?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
Plants - What is the vine or vines that are climbing the archway, in this picture? Is it a planting that you've had established for a while?
    1 Commentaire
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
Plantings - What are the red leafed trees in this picture, as well as the tall blue spikes, and dark foliage ground cover?
    1 Commentaire
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
Beautiful Stone! - The stone used in this project is Gorgeous!! Could you please tell me who I may get in touch with to see if I can purchase this in my area?
    1 Commentaire
Lori Watson a lancé une discussion
I need some help deciding on a color for an entry door . - My husband and I have slowly been renovating our home over the last seven years and we've just recently put a new roof on our home and finis... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...