5 Discussions
lorish a lancé une discussion
Windows? - I apologize if this was already asked and answered. But I couldnt find. Who made the window? Are they wood , vinyl, metal or a combination o... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
lorish a lancé une discussion
Eliseo Chair and a Half-Stone Grey - Does this come as a sofa or sectional? Any other colors? Thank you. Lori Jones
    1 Commentaire
lorish a lancé une discussion
Paradise Valley Country Club Masterpiece - What type of wood flooring was use for the Paradise Valley Country Club Masterpiece? Thank You
    Commenter
lorish a lancé une discussion
Stucco Color and Green Trim Color? - I am finishing up on our home in Napa and would like to know the exterior color of the stucco and the green trim color. Thank you
    8 Commentaires
lorish a lancé une discussion
Bath and closets? - Is the master bath and closet area behind the wall where bed sits? Love you work!!
    Commenter