12 Discussions
lorithea a lancé une discussion
where is the banquette from? - Love the banquette. Exactly what I’m looking for. Where is it from? Or if it was custom-made, can you give a ballpark of the cost?
    2 Commentaires
lorithea a lancé une discussion
How did you create your LED strip lighting behind the mirror? - This bathroom is GORGEOUS, and is my inspiration for my remodel. How did you do the LED strip lighting behind the mirror? I'm not sure if ... Lire plus
    Commenter
lorithea a lancé une discussion
Rug? - Hi! What is that rug? It looks like a great light gray that works well with warm floors. Looking for something similar.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
lorithea a lancé une discussion
rug? - Hello - just wondering where this rug is from. Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
lorithea a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lorithea a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
lorithea a lancé une discussion
Paint color? - Gorgeous! Would you mind sharing?
    1 Commentaire
lorithea a lancé une discussion
Gray Walls reading SO GREEN! - I have a very modern dining room with LIMITED lighting. We have a chandelier, 2 sconces (from Restoration Hardware) that look like yellow ca... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
lorithea a lancé une discussion
My gray walls are reading SO green - I have a very modern dining room with LIMITED lighting. We have a chandelier, 2 sconces (from Restoration Hardware) that look like yellow c... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
lorithea a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...