27 Discussions
lorrie526 a lancé une discussion
Which white wall paint color would look best? - Hi Houzz community! I'm about to install icy avalanche colored upper cabinets and rustic hickory lowers with a marble countertop and 18&quo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
lorrie526 a lancé une discussion
I love the knobs on the vanity! - Can you please tell me where I can source these door/drawer knobs? Their gorgeous!
    Commenter
lorrie526 a lancé une discussion
What's the best white cabinet color with Cafe Matte White appliances? - I'm giving my galley kitchen a big facelift (new everything!). I'd like to go with an overall white kitchen to brighten up the dark galley ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
lorrie526 a lancé une discussion
I love the stone top on the island! What type of material is this? - I'd love to know the type of stone and where it can be sourced. Thank you!
    Commenter
lorrie526 a lancé une discussion
Can this be exchanged? - I received my package today. One of the shelves is as pictured and fine. The other looks terrible -worse than a first year wood shop stude... Lire plus
    Commenter
lorrie526 a lancé une discussion
Love the wall sconces! - I, too, would love to know where to find these wall sconces. The layout and feel of this room is nearly identical to my master bedroom in B... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lorrie526 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
lorrie526 a lancé une discussion
I love the floors! - Can you tell me what kind of floors they are?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
lorrie526 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...