12 Discussions
lovebath a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the window hardware? - It looks like 1/2" wrought iron rods, are they? I love the look and the simplicity. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
lovebath a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the window hardware? - It looks like 1/2" wrought iron rods, are they? I love the look and the simplicity. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
lovebath a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the window hardware? - It looks like 1/2" wrought iron rods, are they? I love the look and the simplicity. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
lovebath a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the window hardware? - It looks like 1/2" wrought iron rods, are they? I love the look and the simplicity. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
lovebath a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the window hardware? - It looks like 1/2" wrought iron rods, are they? I love the look and the simplicity. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
lovebath a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the window hardware? - It looks like 1/2" wrought iron rods, are they? I love the look and the simplicity. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
lovebath a lancé une discussion
who makes the window treatments in this room? - They seem very functional and offer a clean look. Thank you
    2 Commentaires
lovebath a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
lovebath a lancé une discussion
summer home sm. kitchen range hood or not? - The kitchen of our A Frame only allows for one wall of appliances. I purchased 24" fridge and range and an 18" dishwasher with a 19" sink. ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...