26 Discussions
John B a lancé une discussion
Deep Cut Miltoniopsis Purchase - Miltoniopsis from Steve Arthur Orchids. This is the same vendor where I bought the nice paph. Bought in tight buds that had begun to color... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
John B a lancé une discussion
Paph from Deep Cut show - I should call this Paph "Lucked Out." Bought it in tight bud. It seemed like a vigorous plant and the spike is fairly short. It... Lire plus
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
John B a lancé une discussion
Paph parishii blooming - This isn't getting any "love" on the Gallery page, so I thought I'd try it here!
3 J'aime    5 Commentaires
John B a lancé une discussion
Phalaenopsis parishii - One of my first purchases last November when I started up my orchid hobby again. It’s doing this for me.
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
John B a lancé une discussion
New Cattleya and LED Light Info - I happened to be on Slippertalk asking a paph question from Ray (of First Rays). Noticed a thread about LED lights. Within that thread, th... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
John B a lancé une discussion
Deepcut Orchid Show - Anyone going to the Deepcut Orchid Show today?
    9 Commentaires
John B a lancé une discussion
Why MSU Fertilizer - Lately I’ve been refreshing my neural pathways on fertilizer. I started with reviewing MSU fertilizer. I couldn’t understand why it was so... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
John B a lancé une discussion
Update on Normans (Orchids.com) - I’ve bought several plants from Norman’s over the past couple of months. Here’s my impression. First and foremost, they are NOT warm and c... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
John B a lancé une discussion
My Utility Bill - I just got my utility bill from 12/15 – 1/15. It jumped about $30. It was during this period that I began my new orchid setup. Beginning ... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
John B a lancé une discussion
Butterfinger Stories Anyone? - Does anyone have any “butterfinger stories" to share? My little mounted Phal. parishii in a baggie is proving to be the star of my win... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...