50 Discussions
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
converting a high-ride condo into a business office - I have decided to relocate my law office from downtown Chicago to a condo that we own in a high-rise building. I want to create different zo... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
request for color of cabinets - What is the name of the cabinet color?
    2 Commentaires
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
cabinet color paint spec request - What is name of the yellow paint? I love it on the cabinets. Need asap😁
    Commenter
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
ideas for painting kitchen cabinets - I remodeled my kitchen in 2014. It was gray and white: BM white dove on the cabinets; gray floors; gray and white quartzite counters; and b... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
can you identify this wallpaper? - I am looking for brand and design specs for this wallpaper. Please help me find it. LRCB
    4 Commentaires
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
backyard garden landscaping remodel - Dear Houzz-mates, I am in summer three of indecision about which design and materials to use for my backyard remodeling project. I have an e... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
great wallpaper - What is the brand/name of the wallpaper?
1 J'aime    Commenter
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
Powder Room Wallpaper - Please share specs!!
    2 Commentaires
linda boyd a lancé une discussion
wallpaper for a small stairway area - I am looking for trendy ideas for replacement wallpaper choice(s) for the walls (and possibly the ceiling) of the stairway between by foyer ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...