13 Discussions
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Wood Ceiling Feedback - What are your thoughts about doing a wood ceiling if the ceilings are 10 feet? Too low to do it? What about if you painted the wood white?... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Ideas for decorating wall space - Anyone have inspiration on how to decorate the wall area above the ledge. This is the staircase going to our basement and you go down a few ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Help! Where is this door from? - Trying to figure out what brand this door is or where it is from! Wanting to get a coordinating door. the door was in the house when we boug... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Anyone know the name of this plant? - Does anyone know what this plant is? I got it from a greenhouse when they were going out of business and it didn't have the tag on it. Thi... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Need coordinating pendants! - What island pendants would you put with this light? Planning on putting this one over my kitchen table (eat in kitchen) and need 2 single p... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Remodel - thoughts? - Here is the drawings for our kitchen remodel. Any thoughts or suggestions? Want to utilize the space to the best capacity. There isn't ro... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Paint Builder Grade Cabinets? - I know not everyone likes the look of painted cabinets but I am one who does...we painted our last kitchen cabinets before moving (had them... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Looking for an outdoor bench - Has anyone seen an outdoor bench similar to the Dexter Outdoor Bench from West Elm? I fell in love with it and it'd be perfect for my space... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Painted my garage door...now what color front door? - I never liked the garage door color on the house we bought so I just painted them the same color as the house. Now I need to pick a door co... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
lrweber a lancé une discussion
Two toned kitchen cabinets - Considering painting our upper cabinets a creamy white and leaving the bottoms as is. I used to hate the two toned look but its growing on ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    22 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...