67 Discussions
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
Reno of tiny primary bath - We had to renovate our very tiny primary bath because of a leak. This gave us an opportunity to improve many areas which needed to be tweake... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
what is the wall color ? - Interested for my bathroom
    1 Commentaire
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
help me pick shower head - We have to redo our shower due to a leak so everything is getting ripped out. One previous problem was when I opened to shower door the wat... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
I need a lighting plan for family room - I have a long,narrow family room. It is 20’ x 11.5’. We would like to remove an off centered generic light and replace it with 4” led ceili... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
need a lighting plan - We are redoing our family room. My husband and I would like to smooth ur the ceiling but before that we need a plan. I want to remove the o... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
Flooring for three season room. - We live in Connecticut so we have hot summers and cold winters. We are searching for flooring for our three season room which is large (23’ ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
Need to update my Grandmother’s artwork - My dear Grandparents left me this portrait which hung in their living room for many years. I don’t mind the actual portrait ( it is sentime... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
Need help with trim moulding under chair rail - I am updating my Dining Room and would like to add trim moulding under my chair rail. I have figured out all the walls except I am concerne... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lori Ryan a lancé une discussion
Gold or silver tone chandelier for dining room? - Hello, I am hoping you can help me decide if I should purchase a gold tone or silver toned chandelier. I have searched for a while and found... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...