8 Discussions
lsballard a lancé une discussion
Entryway Furniture - I need some ideas on a piece of furniture that can go in this entryway under the tree art. The art can stay or go. It’s an open floor plan, ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
lsballard a lancé une discussion
Dining Room inspiration - Any suggestions on elevating the look of this dining room? Or should I leave it simple and clean. Artwork? Change the paint color? Wallpaper... Lire plus
1 J'aime    24 Commentaires
lsballard a lancé une discussion
What should I do to dress up my ceiling - I would like to dress up my living room ceiling with some details. Paneling? Trim? Beams? It is vaulted with slanted sides. Also, I need to ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
lsballard a lancé une discussion
New Fence color? - I just put up a new fence and gate to the right of the house. Should I paint it, or stain it? And if so what color? We color of the house? T... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
lsballard a lancé une discussion
Building pool and pool house rec room - We are about to tear out an old existing pool and replace with a new one. We also are drawing up plans for an enlarged laundry room, a hall ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
lsballard a lancé une discussion
Dining room chandelier - Please help me narrow down some options for a dining room chandelier. The table is 9 feet long. The ceiling is 10 feet high and the area is ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
lsballard a lancé une discussion
Large Round Mirror over mantel - Does this round mirror work in our dining area? If I choose to keep it I will hang it centered in the space and change the fan for a chande... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
lsballard a lancé une discussion
does this Mirror work - Does this mirror work over the fireplace. If I choose to keep it I will hang it in the center and replace the fan with a chandelier.
    13 Commentaires