6 Discussions
lsc3 a lancé une discussion
Need Improved Lighting - Hello All, I have a dilemma where the lighting in my living/dining room isn't sufficient at night. The room is roughly 20'x16'. There are ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
lsc3 a lancé une discussion
Vanity Light Options - Hi All, can lights like in the first photo below be turned upside down so they light down vs. up? I prefer the down lighting. I currently ha... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lsc3 a lancé une discussion
Floor to ceiling curtain - Installing a decorative, stationary curtain (~27" wide) to bathroom ceiling at tub/shower. There will be an open/close shower curtain o... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
lsc3 a lancé une discussion
Out of stock floor tile - Have decided to remove carpet and add tile to traffic areas (halls & walkway) & an open office area, but the existing tile is now no... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
lsc3 a lancé une discussion
Bedroom colors - I feel I have too many colors in the master bedroom. Walls, headboard, chair, cornice/drapes are shades of taupe/beige. TV, floating shelv... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
lsc3 a lancé une discussion
Full Bath - Love the wall and my vanity layout is exactly like this!! What would you do with the other walls especially the shower and tub surround? Sim... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires