20 Discussions
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
Floor - I purchased LUXE Magazines nov/dec '18 issue solely because of this picture. Your design style is breathtaking! Do you mind sharing the exa... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
Looking for the best canopy tree for shade - We live in San Diego and are looking for 2 canopy trees to provide shade in our backyard that you can put a low bench under. We are conside... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
Furniture - Where is it from? Love it!
    1 Commentaire
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
Fireplace - Love it! - What are the details of the stone (size and name please)? Also, is the mantle a precast concrete and where can I find it? Thank you!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
LOVE the fireplace! - What are the specifications on the material stone on the fireplace? Is it multiple pieces? Is it just one piece? What's it called, and more... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
LOVE this fountain!!! - Where can I find fountain component?
    1 Commentaire
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
LOVE the fountain! - Where can I find this?
    1 Commentaire
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Lesley Dick a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...