5 Discussions
lskinner1 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen lighting - I have a small kitchen. It is u-shaped around an island. This is the current lighting. Any suggestions for a change?
    Commenter
lskinner1 a lancé une discussion
New couch - Looking for a quality leather sleeper sofa. The back can be no higher than 30-36 inches. Need a light color leather. Any suggestions?
    1 Commentaire
lskinner1 a lancé une discussion
fireplace/mantel recommendations? - Any suggestions to make my mantel/fireplace area pop?
    1 Commentaire
lskinner1 a lancé une discussion
Help for bedroom - I love the red wall but am tired of bedding (gold). Any suggestions for new color choices?
    1 Commentaire
lskinner1 a lancé une discussion
New living room furniture - We've downsized and I love this small space! It's time for new furniture, paint, etc. As you can see I have to be selective in the furnit... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires