21 Discussions
lstryer a lancé une discussion
Need help with 28" sink for 30" base cabinet - Any reviews of MILA sinks? Are these domestic or imported from China? What is the quality.
    5 Commentaires
lstryer a lancé une discussion
New help with kitchen cabinets - Please share your experience with greenfield vs cwp new river cabinets
    Commenter
lstryer a lancé une discussion
Where to end the backsplash - We have a peninsula. Should we end the glass tile backsplash on the wall along the upper cabinet ending line or continue to where the penin... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
lstryer a lancé une discussion
Glass doors with wood or glass shelves - Hello everyone. I recently ordered a white kitchen for my summer home. I sat aside a double cabinet with front doors clear glass, but whit... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
lstryer a lancé une discussion
Placing an Order for Cabinets - What does an order for kitchen cabinets look like? I am a bit confused and concerned. My KD says that when I place an order, I have to pay 5... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
lstryer a lancé une discussion
Please help with peninsula counter support - I am planning a kitchen which will have a 15 inch overhang on the peninsula. There will be 24 inch base cabinets and the 15 inch counters ar... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
lstryer a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Lighting help - We are remodeling our kitchen and need help with lighting. Kitchen is L shaped, 8x12 with an 8 ft peninsula. There will be two pendants over... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
lstryer a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Lighting Help - We are remodeling a kitchen and need help. I appreciate your input. The kitchen is 8 x 12 L shaped kitchen with a 8' peninsula. The refrige... Lire plus
    Commenter
lstryer a lancé une discussion
Cabinets - Hi everyone. We are beginning our cabinet selection. I would like your input on four lines: Ultra Craft, Brookhaven, Signature, Rutt Regency... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
lstryer a lancé une discussion
30 Inch Wide Refrig - Our 25 year old refrig just went. We are looking for a bottom freezer unit but haven't decided on french or single door. Any recommendations... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...