5 Discussions
ltcv28 a lancé une discussion
Walll ribbon wallpaper or addon? - How would I do this on my wall? Is this just ribbon or wallpaper? Thanks
    3 Commentaires
ltcv28 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Vanity Hollywood Lights Makeover - Any ideas on how to easily update the standard builder lights? I thought about a fabric shade, but I thought it may catch fire so what tip... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
ltcv28 a lancé une discussion
Where can I find 34" barstool? - Where can I find 34" bar stool thats upholstered and resonantly priced? This is needed for above sink kitchen bar ledge. Not the metal ones... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ltcv28 a lancé une discussion
What would be good to add here? - What would be good to add here in the built in area. I have candace olsen wallpaper that i love here. I was thinking some ornate china hut... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
ltcv28 a lancé une discussion
Help with wall and furniture - Hello. I need help with what to put on this large, tall wall and what furniture to add. The fireplace sits at kind of an odd angle so plac... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires