4 Discussions
LT Wofford a lancé une discussion
I've almost finished my bathtub remodel after the tile on the back wall just fell into the bath one day! I ran out of money after doing the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
LT Wofford a lancé une discussion
I still don't understand why I have no messages in my inbox. And I don't understand why I can't write a message as opposed to a post or a c... Lire plus
    Commenter
LT Wofford a lancé une discussion
Updated Container House Design - Okay, guys, after some of your suggestions I have made some changes. I put a color guide to show where the cutouts will be, where original ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    197 Commentaires
LT Wofford a lancé une discussion
Trying to design a shipping container house - Here's what I have so far. This is comprised of one 40' container (in rear) and two 20' containers (right and left). The bottom of the des... Lire plus
    44 Commentaires