7 Discussions
Emerald Living a lancé une discussion
tile backsplash? - What tile was used for the backsplash? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
Emerald Living a lancé une discussion
countertop help - Hello! I’m thinking of using sea Pearl quartzite in my kitchen. I don’t want it to be too cool toned because of the warm floors. I don’t wan... Votez maintenant
    5 Commentaires    8 Votes
Emerald Living a lancé une discussion
lighting finish? - It looks like chrome or polished light fixtures are coming back in style if you are decorating within the silver family vs satin? Would you ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Emerald Living a lancé une discussion
cloudy spots refinished hardwood - I recently had my floors redone. They used a glitsa polyurethane for a Swedish finish. There a tiny white specks all over the floor that h... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Emerald Living a lancé une discussion
bathroom tile dilemma - The bathroom needs updated tile. I plan on leaving the darker tile in the foreground because it is heated. The back wall will have porcelain... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Emerald Living a lancé une discussion
exterior paint problem - I wanted a white house with white trim modern look. The house already had black accents with the garage and gutters. I had an inspiration ph... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Emerald Living a lancé une discussion
Wall paint color? - What is the paint color? We have a similar fireplace. Cedar a-frame though.
    1 Commentaire