6 Discussions
lu100 a lancé une discussion
Stairs downstairs - Beautiful entry. What is a direction of stairs going downstairs. A picture will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
    Commenter
lu100 a lancé une discussion
I like the sink & granite look - Could you please tell what brand the sink is and what kind of the granite you used in this bathroom? Thank you.
1 J'aime    Commenter
lu100 a lancé une discussion
Beautiful hardwood! - Could you please tell what kind of hardwood it is? Thank you.
    Commenter
lu100 a lancé une discussion
love soft balanced color scheme - Elegant, cosy cosy looking room, and soft to an eye. Who is a maker of bue chairs and pillows? What is color of wall frames? Thank you.
    2 Commentaires
lu100 a lancé une discussion
well chosen the the framed art on the wall - I like the art on the wall, color and a frame. Could you please tell what is the art & frames and where I can find or make similar. We h... Lire plus
    Commenter
lu100 a lancé une discussion
I like the wall color. - could you please tell the paint's brand and name. thanks
    Commenter