7 Discussions
Lula Fl a lancé une discussion
help what did I do wrong with the entryway ? - I don’t know what I am doing wrong here the mirror is not connecting with the slat wood . It looks off . Is the mirror too small or should ... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Lula Fl a lancé une discussion
Is my Kitchen island too big? - Hi, I DIY a kitchen island and now i think it is too big for the space. What do you think? Also, what type of bar stool should I get? The o... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
Lula Fl a lancé une discussion
What color grey are the walls? - Looks great. What color grey are the walls?
    Commenter
Lula Fl a lancé une discussion
any idea how to conceal this murphy bed aesthetically? - Any thoughts on how I can conceal this murphy bed or make it more appealing? I’ve only had the bed for 1 week and I'm coming up short with i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Lula Fl a lancé une discussion
can you tell me the model number? - What is the model number for this A.C?
    Commenter
Lula Fl a lancé une discussion
can adult use this - can an adult who doesn't exceed the weight capacity use this bed (the full size version)?
    Commenter
Lula Fl a lancé une discussion
Living room curtains and wall art help for 10 ft ceiling - Hi everyone, I'm thinking about getting White curtains for the window from ikea. My ceiling is 10ft though so the curtains won't reach al... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires