108 Discussions
James _J a lancé une discussion
Photos to track progress (Laelia lundii) - I usually take pictures of my plants when in flower. Scrolling back through my photos, it’s interesting to see progress over the years. I wa... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
James _J a lancé une discussion
Any idea what this could be? - This plant sprouted in my potted cinnamon tree. I don’t see this anywhere else in my area so I don’t think it’s local. I ordered the tree on... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
James _J a lancé une discussion
Marlow Orchids - I wanted to share this link with everyone for Marlow Orchids. I have never been to their place but have purchased from them at shows. They w... Lire plus
    Commenter
James _J a lancé une discussion
Growing astrophytum and parodia from seed - I have just collected seeds from these 2 plants and wanted to try to germinate them. Does anyone have any experience, tips, etc, on doing th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
James _J a lancé une discussion
Dendrobium chrysotoxum - A close relative of the the plant Jane posted Den. aggregating, this one has taller canes (about 12-18”) and has fragrant flowers. I‘ve had... Lire plus
5 J'aime    11 Commentaires
James _J a lancé une discussion
I need a distraction - I work in NYC, not able to work from home, no sign of work shutting down soon. Here are a few things that keep my mind off of the world. Sa... Lire plus
6 J'aime    6 Commentaires
James _J a lancé une discussion
Some winter color - Paphiopedilum “White King” first time flowering, I got this in a trade with Darlene a few years ago Another first time flowering, Maxill... Lire plus
6 J'aime    12 Commentaires
James _J a lancé une discussion
BLC Sea Urchin, from Orchidnick - I received this plant in a trade with Orchidnick a few years ago. Some of you might remember the plant he was growing mounted in an old snea... Lire plus
4 J'aime    4 Commentaires
James _J a lancé une discussion
Hey Meyermike ??? - Not sure whats happening, I responded to you cold temp question but it doesn't show up unless you open the discussion. It also doesn't app... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
James _J a lancé une discussion
Maxillaria Camaridii - These have a funny growth habit. They have a flat oval pseudobulb like an oncidiun but the new growth looks like a reed stem epidendrum. ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...