16 Discussions
luvfog a lancé une discussion
Help ID these gorgeous pulls. - Why have I never seen pulls like these? Love the design! I finally found inspired hardware and I am rather obsessed because it’s thrilling t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
luvfog a lancé une discussion
frustrated DIYer needs guidance w waterproof vinyl plank choice - Hi friends. So we were set to order Lifeproof vinyl flooring from Home Depot but the color we want is no longer available. Sigh. Continuing ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
luvfog a lancé une discussion
Why does paint color choice seem fun when its really a mind wrecking c - College son bdrm. Blond wood bed is what's available. Philodophical grey sample seems drab/oppressive. Lots of afternoon light so colors ch... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
luvfog a lancé une discussion
Affordable countertop for baking prep? - I roll out cookie/pie dough fairly often and want a "green" material that is not adding weird chemicals to my food. Love quartz b... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
luvfog a lancé une discussion
Northern CA garden slowly coming from out of a serious slump - Last year we reseeded our back lawn. It has gone from a marscape to a fairly lush lawn, which needs weekly mowings. That was step 1. Now, st... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
luvfog a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - Other options?... - I am wondering why tile/stone or glass are the general choices for stovetop backsplash. Both have so many beautiful options but the permanen... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
luvfog a lancé une discussion
Backsplash -- constantly fresh - Why does a cooktop backsplash need to be tile or glass? Love both but the permanence is stifling my commitment for our renovation. Could I a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
luvfog a lancé une discussion
Blue grey tile on backsplash - What a beautiful mixture of my favorite colors. What tile is that on the backsplas? Thank you.
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
luvfog a lancé une discussion
Backsplash to sink? - I am not quite sure if I am seeing that there is no backsplash behind sink. Is it just counter at right angle to painted wall? My eyes and c... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...