14 Discussions
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
Marble Queen Pothos? - I got this beautiful plant at Home Depot last weekend. It's labeled Marble Queen Pothos, but it a lighter color than others I've seen. Can a... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
Need help with care - wedding bulb - Hi, all. I have an elderly friend who was given this bulb to care for and bring back to a wedding on Jan 13, 2018. The giver provided no hel... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
Milkweed seedpods? - Hi, all. I've been cruising around a lot of forums to learn about gardening for pollinators, and i always seem to end up back at Gardenweb. ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
Need help with lighting - Hi, everyone. I haven't been on any forums for a while because I've been working a lot, but when I had an energy audit/assessment done on my... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
I thought I had an own root rose.... - In 2012, I ordered and planted a Crown Princess Margareta from David Austin's US website. It's been struggling, but I've waited patiently fo... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
New photos - Hi, everyone. I haven't been online much lately, but got out in the yard this afternoon, and saw my biggest hosta with blooms open, so I got... Lire plus
4 J'aime    12 Commentaires
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
ID request, new photos - And here he is, all grown up. This is the one that seemed most likely to be Patriot or Minuteman, according to most guesses. He's about 3 ft... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
Best blooms EVER! - Well, for me, anyhow, lol! I finally have roses for a vase on my desk at work! Crown Princess Margareta and lavender unknown. I have a long ... Lire plus
8 J'aime    28 Commentaires
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
Thank you for the help!! - Hi, All - I visited the forum about (I think) two months or so ago, and asked for help with the 4th and last rose that I have room for on my... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
luvsflwrs a lancé une discussion
Purple Pips ?, More Pix - These first two are of the barrel on the right side of the tree, with more sun. That may be why it's doing better than the other barrel. Th... Lire plus
2 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...