7 Discussions
luvsparis a lancé une discussion
Dining Room Decor - Thanks to great advice from you fantastic Houzzers I am now ready to decorate my dining room. My Dining Room Challenges post got so many wo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    195 Commentaires
luvsparis a lancé une discussion
Dimming - Can this fixture be dimmed?
    Commenter
luvsparis a lancé une discussion
Dining Room Challenges - We moved into this new construction home almost two years ago. Our dining room is 17' L x 12' W. My dining table is 101" long. My mother ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    331 Commentaires
luvsparis a lancé une discussion
Window Treatment For Sliding Glass Door - We just moved into a new house. We put 3 1/2" plantation shutters on all of the windows. I'm at a loss as to what to put on the 8' x 8' sl... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
luvsparis a lancé une discussion
Ceiling Fans - I will soon be moving into my new construction home. I live in a hot climate and want ceiling fans for the great room and three bedrooms. ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
luvsparis a lancé une discussion
Pottery Barn Furniture - I'm considering some Pottery Barn sofas and was hoping to get some input regarding their quality and durability. I am looking at the Buchan... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
luvsparis a lancé une discussion
Plantation Shutters - My new home is under construction. I love the look of Plantation Shutters and am strongly considering using them. I've never had them befo... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires