17 Discussions
Laurel a lancé une discussion
Frieze carpeting in a family room - This style has some advantages for a casual well-used space but is a marked departure from "the norm." Votez maintenant
    11 Commentaires    4 Votes
Laurel a lancé une discussion
Looking for family room carpet - I like the multi-color frieze look but would like it in the eco-friendly Sonora fiber and haven't found that online. Anyone know if it is a... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Laurel a lancé une discussion
queen size bed frame - Does a queen size mattress-spring set need a middle support?
    1 Commentaire
Laurel a lancé une discussion
Does anyone have experience with Gobrico cabinet hardware? - There are several sizes of bar pulls in stainless steel--just what I need at a great price. But I see them only on Amazon. Is this a legit... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Laurel a lancé une discussion
Appears to be set in very close to back wall. Compatible with quartz? - I would like to install this compost bin quite far back on my new quartz countertop, but I don't know how narrow a strip of quartz can be--w... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Laurel a lancé une discussion
lazy susan - I hope someone has experience with this! I want to put a lazy susan in a 33 in frameless base cabinet. Instead of the right angle of the t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Laurel a lancé une discussion
I need your wonderful ideas for my new kitchen. - I'm so excited to be getting a completely new kitchen and have spent hours working on the layout. But now I need your help with the looks! ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Laurel a lancé une discussion
peel and stick tiles - Any experience with metallic peel and stick tiles? I saw the on a backsplash at a big box store, and it's the look I'd like on the wall beh... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Laurel a lancé une discussion
natural maple cabinets, other kitchen colors - My collection of gray and blue pottery (some salt glazed) will be displayed above new natural maple cabinets. I need ideas for the color of... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Laurel a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...