12 Discussions
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Throw pillows, end tables, lamps... - My room is slowly coming together - just had the curtains installed today. Any thoughts on throw pillows for the couch (I'm not sure where t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Corner reading nook - I'm looking for ideas for a light sconce & some sort of shelve(s)/ledge for books for this corner. Any ideas on style and arrangement wo... Lire plus
1 J'aime    22 Commentaires
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Help with styling this media center, please! - Can anyone photoshop in some ideas for me to style this piece? Books, plants, nick knacks & such? Then only things that I would like to ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    10 Commentaires
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for artwork in family TV room - I'm looking for artwork for two walls in this room (behind the sofa & behind the striped chair)It's our casual TV room, so nothing too f... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Where to find this rug - Can you tell me the name & manufacturer of this rug, please? Thank you.
    2 Commentaires
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Help with area rug selection, please! - Hello, I am in the process of redecorating our family room and the overall look that I am going for is a cozy library reading room. I am hav... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Living Room Overhead Lighting - Currently, our LR does not have any overhead lighting. It gets pretty dark in the evening and I'm wondering if it would be worth it to insta... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Fireplace Help - Desperately searching for ideas on how to work with this fireplace. Do I paint the brick (if so, what color??), paint the mantle, leave it a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Help choosing a paint color - I am looking for a paint color for my 15 year old daughter's bedroom. We actually like the current color, but it blends in too much with he... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
m1971 a lancé une discussion
Help with fireplace mantle... - I am looking for ways to decorate/style this mantle. It is a little over 8' long & just about 3' to the ceiling. Do I center things ov... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...