12 Discussions
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
Formal Living Room Design Help - Hello, Fist off, you all give amazing advice so thank you kindly in advance :) My family just moved to a new house and luckily all of our... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
Tree Recommendations! - Hello, I just moved to a new house and I'm looking to plant some new trees or shrubs. I'd appreciate some tips on what I could plant here t... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
Roof / Shingle Question - Hello, I just bought a house and noticed that part of a shingle appears to be missing or was somewhat patched up. How urgent is this to fix?... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
How would you cover this hole? - Hi all, I had some plumbing work today and the plumber setup a separate access to the kitchen drain pipe for future snaking. Unfortunately, ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
Backsplash Ideas - Hi all, I had a post earlier about whether or not my family should embark on a big kitchen overhaul. With a lot of good advice, we decided ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    25 Commentaires
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
Galley Kitchen Advice - I'm looking to spruce up my kitchen and was hoping to get some advice from you folks that are much better at this than my wife and me. Thank... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
Clumping Bamboo Container Depth - Hello all, I just purchased Red Clumping Bamboo (Fargesia nitida 'Jiuzhaigou') for container planting. My container is 20x20x20 inches and ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
Deck Planter Advice - Hello all! I'm looking for some advice on what to plant in my two large planters on my deck. I'm looking for something that can stay in th... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
Roof Sheathing Question - Hello, I had my roof shingles replaced recently and noticed that my sheathing at one joint has started to sag a bit and I can actually see ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
macd27988 a lancé une discussion
Deck Post Knot Help! - Hello, I'm having a new deck installed and I noticed a large corner of the 6x6 starting to crack and break away from the wood. The contract... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...