6 Discussions
macmartha a lancé une discussion
Shaw Floorte questions - Does anyone know the difference between Shaw Floorte and Floorte Pro? It's not clear on their website. Also, they have other LVP products ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
macmartha a lancé une discussion
Cork flooring help - We ordered Cancork floating cork laminate floors and had a professional install it December 2014 exactly as recommended by Cancork. Now, the... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
macmartha a lancé une discussion
Daltile Java Bean - Has anyone used quartz countertop material Java Bean from Daltile? I'm wondering if it shows every fingerprint and crumb. Thanks!
    Commenter
macmartha a lancé une discussion
Stove backing - What is the color you painted the large glass backsplash behind the stove?
    1 Commentaire
macmartha a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
macmartha a lancé une discussion
Question about cork flooring - I want to put cork flooring in my kitchen. I am looking for glue-down rather than floating because I understand that is better in an area w... Lire plus
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires