7 Discussions
Rocmac a lancé une discussion
What color floor and back splash - What color floor and back splash should I go with. The granite is Blue Pearl, the appliance will be stainless steel. I have bought sample pi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Rocmac a lancé une discussion
Storage - Is the cabinet over the toilet custom, if not can you possibly provide the information where I can possibly buy one?
    Commenter
Rocmac a lancé une discussion
Looking for flooring - I have blue pearl counter, looking for flooring ideals. Cabinets are white shaker. Style is comtempory. What is the name of this flooring ti... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Rocmac a lancé une discussion
Kitchen design help - I am in the middle of kitchen remodel, and ready to shut it down and eat out for the rest of my life. The cabinets have been install they a... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Rocmac a lancé une discussion
What are the pros and cons of thermofoil kitchen cabinets? - I am remolding my kitchen and have decided on white cabinets, but I have been told not to go with white painted wood but white thermofoil. T... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Rocmac a lancé une discussion
White Kitchen Cabinets - Think about getting white kitchen cabinets, so what are the cons of white cabinets? Do the turn yellow or fade?
    5 Commentaires
Rocmac a lancé une discussion
Afraid of color!! - I hate to decorate, afraid of color. How do I add color to a boring house?
    10 Commentaires