24 Discussions
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
Your kitchen update opinion please ! - Please, your opinion for our kitchen update. Needs the following: 1. New backsplash (see granite pic it needs to go with). 2. New cabin... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
Kitchen update suggestions please - Just painted walls SW Colonnade Gray and small feature wall SW Gale Force. I need suggestions for back splash, cabinet hardware, chandelier... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
HELP ASAP! What to do in kitchen semi remodel project - Help! I need help with lighting ideas and any other thoughts on my kitchen remodel happening today (painting). We are on a budget and about... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
Dining Room needs jewelry! - Need advice for a Chandelier and wall sconces. Walls are painted Sherwin Williams Classic French gray. I want the chandelier to say classi... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
What to do, what to do!? - We moved into our Georgia home 2 months ago and haven't touched the dining room. The pieces displayed are MacKenzie Childs. I covered the... Lire plus
1 J'aime    23 Commentaires
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
Rug - Love it! Where is it from?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Tara Corcimiglia a lancé une discussion
Kitchen recommendations please - I need back splash suggestions. We also want to enlarge the island top. I have an idea, but I would love to hear your surface suggestions... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...