8 Discussions
madschar a lancé une discussion
natural split face backsplash tile color - My natural split face tile is too bright white. How can I tone it to a taupe brown-grey. Any ideas?
    12 Commentaires
madschar a lancé une discussion
need help choosing upholstered furniture - I am looking for high quality, mid+ range prices, for LR sofas. Am thinking that Braxton Culler or Broyhill are good choices. Thoughts abo... Lire plus
    Commenter
madschar a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
madschar a lancé une discussion
Need Air tub design help - I want to replace existing old tub with an air jet tub; it will also include a shower in the same alcove space, 60x36. I want the flexibi... Lire plus
    Commenter
madschar a lancé une discussion
White granite to work with Florida Tile Marquis Carerra? - I am using Florida Tile Marquis Cararra for a walk in shower, and need a white granite to work with the veining and the proper shade of whit... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
madschar a lancé une discussion
What tile/granite combo in bath? - I have selected Marquis Carrara porcelain tile for 3x5 walk in shower, probably with a charcoal floor tile. What are thoughts on New Caled... Lire plus
    Commenter
madschar a lancé une discussion
What tile/granite combo in bath? - I have selected Marquis Carrara porcelain tile for 3x5 walk in shower, probably with a charcoal floor tile. What are thoughts on New Caled... Lire plus
    Commenter
madschar a lancé une discussion
Can 2 French doors be hinged on both ends? - Can 2 French doors be hinged on both ends so one can sit on edge, extend leg fully, and then swing into tub? With shower inside the tub, I ... Lire plus
    Commenter