8 Discussions
madymo3d a lancé une discussion
no blower or condenser on AC - First time this season turning on the AC. I'm not getting anything downstream of the thermostat. I hear the click at the thermostat when I s... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
madymo3d a lancé une discussion
Sterling Ensemble shower wall specific to receptor? - I saw at my local big box store the Sterling Ensemble back and side walls for about 50% off. Was wondering if anyone can tell me if the Ense... Lire plus
    Commenter
madymo3d a lancé une discussion
Redoing shower - PEX and new valve? - I'm almost finished demo of a 36x36 shower with an acrylic pan. A contractor who came by for a tile estimate said I might as well update the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
madymo3d a lancé une discussion
DIY shower wall tile and shower door install - I've been reading last few weeks on proper shower wall install since mine leaked bad enough that I'm tearing it down to the studs. House is ... Lire plus
    Commenter
madymo3d a lancé une discussion
Whirlpool oven code E3 F2 - Last night I turned the oven on to bake brownies. After about 30 minutes I check on the brownies and saw the broiler element is on and my ov... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
madymo3d a lancé une discussion
Tabletop induction cooker question - I found a tabletop induction cooker at the thrift store few years ago for a good price. While I like using it to cook pasta, I have a hard t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
madymo3d a lancé une discussion
Northern vs southern sprinkler heads - I live in lower Michigan where temps go below freezing. I had my sprinklers winterized yesterday, and I asked him where I can get replacemen... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
madymo3d a lancé une discussion
Round brown spots on grass blade - My grass has been dying a slow death over the last few years. Every years I do something I think will help only to watch the grass a little ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires