22 Discussions
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Help with hydrangea ID & size please? - These are my first hydrangeas. Could anyone help with ID and estimated size? One has the ball form, and the other - I thought I was picking ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
“Cast stone” Fiberglass vs Lightweight Concrete Planters? - Can anyone comment on their experience on durability of the “cast stone” fiberglass vs ”lightweight“ concrete planters? I’m trying to decid... Lire plus
    Commenter
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Potted Peonies now on sale at Home Depot & Lowes, NorCal - So I missed the bareroot buying season, but luckily my local (bay area) Home Depot & Lowes are selling potted peonies right now. Lowes h... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Are my Lithops Seedlings Stacked? - I planted these as seeds in end of Feb / beginning of March. They are almost 5mo. now. I’ve been only giving tiny sips to the ones completel... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Topsy turvy put out crested pups - My regular echeveria topsy turvy flowered and “died” last winter, then put out a flurry of pups. I noticed today that some of the pups came ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Fertilizer on lithops seedlings? - Hello, I planted some lithops seeds in pure propagation grade pumice. After 5 days, most have sprouted and I am keeping them moist. Since th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Help, Haworthia Sunburns Too Fast - I bought a couple H. Dodsons Obtusas, and they are super easy to sunburn compared to my other Haworthias. I have them in an east facing wind... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Lithops Advice & ID, please? - I got this in the mail today. It was supposed to look like this (picture of same plant for sale). I initially wanted to complain th... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Wrinkly Lithops, needs water or leaf splitting? - I picked these up on a recent trip to LA. Was potted in dry soil, I washed & repotted into gritty mix (potted a bit too high, will fix).... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
MAD zone 9b a lancé une discussion
Rooting in Gritty Mix? Thoughts? - For those with experience rooting unrooted succulents, do they root just fine in inorganic gritty mix? I assumed it would be difficult to ro... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...