35 Discussions
mafau a lancé une discussion
Hanging Curtains with a Cornice - I want to add three curtain panels to my bedroom window on top of the existing blinds that are installed behind the window cornice. Do you s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mafau a lancé une discussion
Living Room Help - How can I pull this room together? I will be getting rid of the large slipper chair, but beyond that, how can I make this room feel connecte... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mafau a lancé une discussion
Help: How to Decorate this weird cutout space - I just bought this condo and in the entry there is this weird space. (previous owner photos). Not sure if I should leave it empty or draw a... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
mafau a lancé une discussion
Add a Fireplace to a Wall - I would love design ideas to add a fireplace (electric) to this wall with the TV above. It's just a plain wall, but would love to make it in... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
mafau a lancé une discussion
Redesign Space Ideas? - I would love some redesign ideas for this condo that I just purchased (these are previous owner photos). What size sofa? What size rug? Othe... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mafau a lancé une discussion
Clean Slate: Furniture Ideas and Placement - I just bought this condo in BC, Canada. I would love to know how I can decorate this living and dining room. The kitchen was recently remode... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
mafau a lancé une discussion
Small Galley Flooring Kitchen Vote - I would love a vote on which you prefer or other suggestions. I can't update the cabinets at this time, just the flooring. Here are some opt... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
mafau a lancé une discussion
Flooring Ideas for Existing Kitchen - I would love ideas for my kitchen also included photo of adjoining dining room to give you idea of style. I can't replace the cabinets at t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mafau a lancé une discussion
I would love some Kitchen Floor Ideas - This is a mock up. What do you think of black and white tile flooring to match with the light maple cabinets or do you think something more ... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
mafau a lancé une discussion
Living Room Help - Any suggestions for a coffee table, pillows and rug color for this arrangement?
    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...