4 Discussions
corningclarke a lancé une discussion
design consultation for my living roo - I am looking for a 1-3 hour design consultation about my living room that would be in the tradition of "use what you have." Not in... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
corningclarke a lancé une discussion
Online color consultant for old house - Looking for an online color consultant for our New England 1850's living room. It's a room without a lot of natural light and I need help fi... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
corningclarke a lancé une discussion
lower cost white fireclay farmhouse sinks - Any opinions on the fireclay farmhouse sinks at the lower end (most discussions seem to talk about Rohl or Kohler)? I am looking at the less... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
corningclarke a lancé une discussion
bathroom heater with no vent - I want to install a bathroom heater but we already have a separate venting fan. Any suggestions for either an overhead light/heating fan com... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires