7 Discussions
makeupjunky a lancé une discussion
Hardware - Looking for something that is small and flush like the grommet style hardware - What is it and where can I find it? Thank for your help. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
makeupjunky a lancé une discussion
Tv componentes - Hi- Love this look. Where did you hide the VCR and the sound system equipment- I have the same set up and am looking for a good solution.
    1 Commentaire
makeupjunky a lancé une discussion
Couch - Where can I find the couch? Love it.
1 J'aime    Commenter
makeupjunky a lancé une discussion
Ceiling fan - Who makes the ceiling fans
    1 Commentaire
makeupjunky a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
makeupjunky a lancé une discussion
Chair in the background - Who makes or where can I buy the chair in the background?
    1 Commentaire
makeupjunky a lancé une discussion
Where can you get the chairs - I love the chairs - who makes them or where did you buy them. Love!!!!!!
1 J'aime    Commenter