5 Discussions
Malcolm Scott a lancé une discussion
What color should I paint my bedroom? - Just purchased townehome and the bedroom needs to be repainted. Any suggestions on color/type of paint?
    3 Commentaires
Malcolm Scott a lancé une discussion
Kitchen - What kind of flooring is in the kitchen?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Malcolm Scott a lancé une discussion
Need first floor upgrade ideas! - I recently purchased a new town home that will require upgrades on the first floor. I'm trying to upgrade on a budget though ($5000). Any cr... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Malcolm Scott a lancé une discussion
Need first floor upgrade ideas! - I recently purchased a new town home that will require upgrades on the first floor. I'm trying to upgrade on a budget though ($5000). Any cr... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Malcolm Scott a lancé une discussion
Hardwood Floors - I'm going to be upgrading my first townehome. There is existing hardwood in the foyer but I want to add hardwood in the kitchen/living room.... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires