8 Discussions
Laura a lancé une discussion
"To pave, concrete, or gravel.... that is the question" - Hi I have about 130m2 of area to hardscape and I am not sure which surface will work out the best. Concrete, and if so plain, exposed agg or... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Laura a lancé une discussion
Do you think this colour outside walls would go with ironstone trim? - Brisbane chamferboard house with charcoal stones in driveway and ironstone fascia and window frames - does this match? :-)
    Commenter
Laura a lancé une discussion
Roofing options for the new deck - Hi, I am undecided as to what to do with the roof of the new deck. Going under the fascia will be quite low as it is only just above the doo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Laura a lancé une discussion
Need help to choose balustrades for the new deck, on my post war home - Hi Fellow Houzzers, Many a sleepless night I have tossed and turned trying to decide which decking rails to put on the new deck which is bei... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Laura a lancé une discussion
What should do to provide new entry out onto new deck? - Hi I am currently getting a deck built behind this wall. I looked into getting bi-fold windows but at $3.2 K for such a small window, I tho... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Laura a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Laura a lancé une discussion
Ugly window-itis and external paint pains - Hi! I live in Brisbane and have two windows in the lounge room which are rattly old sliders, 1200mm height x 1800mm wide I want to replace... Lire plus
2 J'aime    8 Commentaires