5 Discussions
mankoff a lancé une discussion
Bug identification (x2) - We have these little six-legged creatures *all over* our back patio. As soon as we sit down they show up all over us. Located in central PA.... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mankoff a lancé une discussion
Help identify trees that make it rain (mist) - Hi, There are trees on my street that create a nice mist, almost a light rain, even if it has been hot and sunny for weeks. Someone said the... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mankoff a lancé une discussion
Bug Identification - I saw this bug crawling on a book near a plant. Does anyone know what type of bug this is?
    2 Commentaires
mankoff a lancé une discussion
Small yellow bugs on lemon tree flowers - Hi, I just got a lemon tree, and it has small bugs on the flowers. They appear only on the flowers, about 3 to 5 per flower. I'm good with s... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mankoff a lancé une discussion
Sick Aloe. Please help diagnose - I have a rather sick aloe. It was two seperate plants in a big pot. It has been getting sick for a while and I've neglected it, thinking tha... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires