6 Discussions
maple68 a lancé une discussion
What is the currency? US $ or CDN $? - Is this chandelier to be completely assembled?
    1 Commentaire
maple68 a lancé une discussion
Planning to get a similar bar custom made - What is the height width of the cabinets on the wall What is the length of the bar counter?
2 J'aime    Commenter
maple68 a lancé une discussion
ROYAL Occassion Chair intricately carved - This is one Unique chair that is intricately carved from Dark Rose wood- It was used earlier for Royalty for Princes and Princesses on their... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
maple68 a lancé une discussion
HAND CARVED SMALLER TABLES OF PORTUGUESE ORIGIN - Guys I have 2 beautiful small tables that would look great in any corner , they are made of dark rosewood but I had got them sprayed gold t... Lire plus
    Commenter
maple68 a lancé une discussion
Whom should I contact ? Have for sale really beautiful stuff - Guys I have some collector pieces of Portuguese origin Antique furniture Fully hand carved intricately- Its made of Rose wood and Blackwood... Lire plus
    Commenter
maple68 a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for my main living room Layout concepts - Hi guys Hope some of you can give me some ideas as to how to furnish this room either transitional or contemporary style-This is a brand ne... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires