8 Discussions
mapuana1 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mapuana1 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
mapuana1 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mapuana1 a lancé une discussion
Is your beadboard paneling or planks? - I'm getting ready to remodel my kitchen and I am torn between using paneling or planks. I've read that you can have shrinkage on the planks... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
mapuana1 a lancé une discussion
Is your beadboard paneling or individual planks? - I need help with my backsplash and I am torn between paneling or planks.
    Commenter
mapuana1 a lancé une discussion
Beadboard planks or sheet beadboard - I'm installing beadboard as my kitchen backsplash and need help deciding wether to use beadboard planks or sheets of beadboard. I understan... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mapuana1 a lancé une discussion
Need help with awkward lr wall that has 56inch tv in the corner - I need help with a 12ft living room wall that has a 56inch tv in the corner. Want to hang an antique Hawaiian picture and showcase some Haw... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mapuana1 a lancé une discussion
plywood painted cabinets to shaker style cabinets - I need some help on updating my flat fron kitchen cabinets to shaker style cabinets. I am thinking about adding some molding to the face an... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires