6 Discussions
Marci a lancé une discussion
I see a red door and I want to paint it black - Hello All, Actually, I am replacing the whole damn door. My query today is an elaboration on one I posted around two years ago, regarding ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Marci a lancé une discussion
Help Us Pick A New Door! - It took over a year and a half to fix the masonry, restore the original steel casement windows, choose a new color, and get the house painte... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Marci a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for gallery wall - This project has only been going on for over a year, what with selecting photos and artwork, getting them framed, and whatever else. But now... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Marci a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Marci a lancé une discussion
Jeff Lebowski Dilemma! - Like Jeff Lebowski, we need a rug to tie the living room together. The furniture is quite neutral, all in muted tones. The throw pillows are... Lire plus
1 J'aime    42 Commentaires
Marci a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for New Wall Color in Kitchen Greatly Appreciated! - We moved into our house over a year and a half ago. It is our first house, and it will be a while before we can tackle really big projects, ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires