10 Discussions
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
Anyone know this designer - Hi, Does anyone happen to know the designer or these stools? I purchased them years ago and am looking to add a 3rd but they seem to be dis... Lire plus
    Commenter
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
How are these pieces sold? - Hello, I was wondering if the base of this unit is sold separate from the 3 wall pieces? I'm interested in the base / floor unit rather tha... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
Love those closet doors! - Hi, Can you tell me who makes those closet doors? Are they custom made? Thanks! Marek
    1 Commentaire
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
Console table - Hi - any chance you can tell me where that console table is from? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
Counter stools - Hello, Love your work! Can you tell me where I could find those counter stools? Thanks! Marek
    1 Commentaire
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
Where is the entertainment unit from? - Hi, Can you tell me where that great entertainment unit is from? It looks terrific! Many thanks! Marek
    1 Commentaire
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
Doors - Hi, Can you tell me where you purchased these doors? Thanks! - Marek
    1 Commentaire
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
Backsplash - Hi - love that backsplash! Do you know where I might be able to find it? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
Bookshelves - Hi - Love these bookshelves / magazine racks! where are they from? Many Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Marek Slodyczka a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire