7 Discussions
Mary Williams a lancé une discussion
what type of assembly is required? - What type of assembly is required
    2 Commentaires
Mary Williams a lancé une discussion
how much assembly is required - This says assembly required...what does that entail?
    1 Commentaire
Mary Williams a lancé une discussion
I want to confirm the measurements for the full size bed. - Went to Scandinavian website & their full size bed measures 61.5w x 83.5d x 35.5 h....the houzz full size I want measures 53.5w x 75.... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Mary Williams a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Mary Williams a lancé une discussion
Can I use a full size mattress instead of mats for a tatami bed frame - I love the simplicity of the Tatami bed frame but will a full size mattress work instead of the mats?
    Commenter
Mary Williams a lancé une discussion
Would,you be able to use a full size mattress instead of mats? - Could I use a full size mattress instead of the mats?
    1 Commentaire
Mary Williams a lancé une discussion
Linea Narrow TV stand - I saw another one of these and the picture of it showed it opens up in front to put the dvr, etc wires through the back..does this one too?
    1 Commentaire