5 Discussions
margoboo a lancé une discussion
What is the brand of the table, please. - I am looking for a round, sturdy and practical kitchen table. One that is practical for kitchen use.
    2 Commentaires
margoboo a lancé une discussion
How best to clean, "spruce up", pine wood paneling? - How best to clean light colored pine wood paneling in a basement rec-room.? It is not damaged or stained, but I feel it needs a little clean... Lire plus
    Commenter
margoboo a lancé une discussion
Cesarstone counter tops; Good or bad choice? - HI, I am interested to know the experiences and pros and cons of Cesarstone kitchen counter tops. Thanks very much.
    1 Commentaire
margoboo a lancé une discussion
Need suggesstions for outdoor decking material. - Hello, We need help finding a waterproof decking material for the Northwest that looks nice, easy to maintain, non-slippery and will not ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
margoboo a lancé une discussion
Need help with wall texture, please. - Can someone please tell me where to go on-line to see samples of wall textures for plaster on sheet rock. I need to be able to show my cont... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire