20 Discussions
mariaham a lancé une discussion
Bedroom - How can I decorate my room What do you suggest? And please give me some ideas about desks Thank you in advance
    3 Commentaires
mariaham a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mariaham a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
mariaham a lancé une discussion
I love that light where can I find it in Greece? - Hi I really like that light can you please tell me where I can find it in Greece? Please contact me at : mariahamilaki@gmail.com
    1 Commentaire
mariaham a lancé une discussion
NEED HELP WITH THE DECORATION OF THE LIVING ROOM AND THE FIREPLACE - Can you please give me ideas about what furniture should I buy and what color should I use to the living room? Thanks in advance
1 J'aime    25 Commentaires
mariaham a lancé une discussion
Hi can you please help me decorate my living room and the fireplace - Can you please give me ideas about what furniture should I buy and what color should I use to the living room? Thanks in advance
    8 Commentaires
mariaham a lancé une discussion
    6 Commentaires
mariaham a lancé une discussion
Hi I love the bed - Hi I am making a room for my kid and I really want your help because I love that room it is amazing can you please sent me photos and the sh... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mariaham a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mariaham a lancé une discussion
Hey can you tell me where are the mirrors from?? - please can you give me more details about the mirrors the pillows and the light?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...